· Supports day-to-day operations and / or implementation of projects within area of technical expertise, contributes to and executes implementation plans for all the Informatica MDM and Informatica ETL solutions
· Work under guidance of tech lead who is managing the in-scope portfolio.
· Manages incident and problem management processes as well as release and configuration management. This includes continuous improvement for the management of the services.
· Acts as the initial point of escalation for incident, problem and change management for the business leads.
· Administers change control procedure and processes. This includes the management of the change control board and oversight of approved changes.
· Leads operations team in supporting project team in deployment activities such as review deployment plan, deployment execution, smoke testing etc.
· Applies complex procedures and defined standards to meet business, customer and technical requirements and leads others in resolution of complex problems.
· Leads specialist resources on technical issues within the domain and provides detailed analysis of the operations and opportunities for improvement.
· Develops business/technical critical know-how within area of expertise. Assists in the development of others know-how by passing on knowledge of tools and techniques.
· Accountable for rollout of new services and enhancements to existing services.
· Tracks problems/issues to resolution with the appropriate level of follow-up with the user community.
· Participate in project teams to help identify solutions and requirements for new functionalities and performing impact analysis.
· Builds and maintains good working relationships with the business leads and the user base, monitors services and provides regular service reports to Informatics and business leads.
· Assist in triaging the issue/request, gathering issues details, assessing the root cause, assist in classification of issue (Production incident, Change request, Adhoc request etc.), plan for Production incident resolutions as per the business prioritization, ensure the recommended fix are reviewed and approved by leads on both IT and business side etc.
· Report status to management regarding issue resolution.
· Communicate and secure necessary support required from vendors for issues resolution.
· Ensure Dev team(s) provide knowledge transfer of new/updates to applications, systems, workflow, program, scripts, tech specs to Ops team so knowledge is shared in order to proper support new changes in Production.